Bad Dog Agility Tips
Esteban and Sarah of Bad Dog Agility
have some great tips for building speed. They all revolve around making training super fun for your dog.
Watch their video and then fill in the blanks to check your understanding.
1. Rewards should ____ (be/not be) given during transition time.
2. If a dog does nothing right, call your dog to you and _______ your dog for ______ (simple/complex) behaviors.
3. If you use food rewards, you can reward your dog at a _________ rate than you can with toy rewards.
4. If you dog fails to perform as you want him/her to, it is best to ___________ (say nothing/give a no-reward marker) pick one
5. You can help your dog not to wander off after a mistake by ________________________________